Thursday, May 18, 2006

My New Blog

I'm going to use this blog to record my progress as a writer. I'll post things like, how I feel about my writing; concerns I have; articles and sites that are valuable for me as a writer; reviews; news; creative writings; notes, and more. I may post from a character's pov, or post things that have to do with my writing, so don't take it too personally if I post something and it seems weird or shocking or whatever. Well, you'll see what I mean, eventually.

Everything is copyrighted to me as of the date it's written. Nothing here may be reprinted without my permission. To contact me, post on the section you're interested and I will go to your blog and leave my contact info for you. Please, no ads or spams. Hope you enjoy, but remember, the whole point of this blog is for my own personal organization and enjoyment. I'm writing, here, for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home